Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Tuesday, July 7, 2009
hi chobots,

today i talked to vit again
u may have noticed that the german language (deutsch) isnt workin in the menu on chobots.
today vit told me that they will have a complete site in german and also german language is out soon :D
dont trust me?
heres the proof:
Photobucket

well and i was bored today so we made some clones :D

first zig :D

Photobucket


then i dressed like chow :D
Photobucket

and chow dressed like me :D - look hes also smiling :P
Photobucket

0 comments:

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen

Blog Archive