Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Friday, July 24, 2009
Hey Guys Zig here! The Rainbow Party was Fun And Sad! We where all trying to make a rainbow but some chobots Wouldnt listen and would just ask for rain and magic. so hiki got sad but then jessie Decided to help and she did a good job! Then Hiki came back and She Helped 2!
Also lots of Other Chobots helped! and at the end we where one big (werid) Rainbow! also when people Asked for rain Hiki would give them REAL rain lol here is a pic :And at the end one big happy Rainbow! :D
So ya that's it! Sorry if u missed the party But dont worry there will be other parties! bye guys!

-Zig-

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's on right now!! Zigzag is online! ;) I wonder what city. Hmmm... And what room? Please tell me!

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen

Blog Archive