Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Monday, July 13, 2009
Hi Chobots,

we made our decision!
we had some awesome drawings of hiki and it was a hard decision.
but in the end only one could win ... its ... swifty !
here is his pic:


Photobucket



here u see all drawing from the Chobots who entered:




dont be sad if u not the winner
keep in mind that all will be send to hiki, so u guys make hiki happy and thats a good thing :D

so swifty tell us when u be ready to get your award :D

5 comments:

Hiki said...

wow guys!!! thank you all so much!!! great drawings!!! i LOVE them!! ^_^ thank you!!!

Swiftex said...

wow i won =)
thx deliciouzz, but ur picture's better than mine, u should have won lol.

~Swifty~

Anonymous said...

but i was not entering the contest :D

cayden said...

hey deli im so sorry someone hacked my chobot and deleted u i am biff70233 plz when u get this messege meet me on the server chocolate because im usualy on there. plz add me back u r a good friend

locomonkey77 said...

I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE GERMAN!

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen

Blog Archive