Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Saturday, July 11, 2009
Chobots ... its party time!
Hiki our fav mod ;) is comin back on monday.
so Vayerman want ur ideas on main blog

I have my own idea:
Hiki loves ur drawings and your challenge until monday is:

draw a hiki picture with the sentence: welcome home hiki

the contest will end late on sunday or early on monday

how it works?
- draw a pic on: citizen or agent wall, when u cant draw cause ur a junior not bad use paint or draw on a paper and scan it or make a photo of it.
- upload it somewhere like on photobucket or something or
- send it with an email to me so_deliciouz@live.de or comment ur image link to this entry

ill send all ur images to hiki with an email
also the best drawing of u guys ( zig and me will decide ) wins 500 coins

how the coin thing works?
well zig or me will let u win games
u can choose the game the only limitation is: no contest games ( when theres an space race contest we wont play that game )


try ur best :)

Update By Zig : The Person thats gets picked for the best Picture will get a extra 500 coins from me!

4 comments:

Angelface497 said...

Ill do the contest!!! This website ROCKS! U ROCK! If you ever need any help ill help u! (u said tht helping agents is a good way to be recommended! lolz jk) U ROOCCKK!! See ya on Chobots!
~Angelface497!

Thunder101 said...

Hey deli this is my photo of hikimori

http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/ss189/Mastermike101/?action=view&current=chobotoftheweek3.jpg

Anonymous said...

wow thats good :D

Thunder101 said...

Hey deli i fixed my origanal this is my new one plz replace it lol i think it's better. =D

http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/ss189/Mastermike101/?action=view&current=chobotoftheweek3-1-1.jpg&t=1247361603174

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen

Blog Archive