Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Tuesday, July 28, 2009
hey Guys,
i made so many pics and now finaly all are uploaded so i can show you :D
we start with the chlos party :D ( no there was no rain - we just had fun )




and today was mod magic in the streets







also i promised to show u how the new magic works
thx to tofu who bought it :)




and last:
new wallpapers available:

Photobucket


did u just notice that its similar to this :
Main Blog Post about updates


what do u think??
i think its the nicho planet lol

0 comments:

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen

Blog Archive