Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Thursday, July 23, 2009
Hi Guys,,

sry I'm a bit late with my stuff, but i have some notebook trouble.
I could log in on blogger oO
so - whats new?

well i went to chobots and i noticed that live star was full.
then i saw hiki was on
tofulad invited me (thx btw :D)
and i found an awesome party here are a few pics




also alot of u asked me to post my wardrobe ...
here it is:


Photobucket


ya i know alot stuff :D
15 hiki
30 peace
21 b boy
06 500 (alot already sold)
18 g girl
45 love
30 chlos
12 unity
14 iou
05 b girl

and more :D

0 comments:

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen

Blog Archive