Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Thursday, July 16, 2009
Hi Guys,
u wonder whos Nelly? - ull see it in the end ;)

so Chobot told us about 3 new suit comin out today on his blog.
so what r the new suits?
it think its gonna be this both:





i love the 2nd one :D
i hope i can get it, cause im running out of citizen today :)
i still wonder what the 3rd could be....


but now i want to let u know Nelly.
i saw on Chobots blog that he showed princess pet,
i think its a good idea and ill show u my pet Nelly:










cute huh?
:D

1 comments:

Bart1879 said...

cute dog i want that instead of mine my dog is always biting me lolz

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen

Blog Archive