Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Hey guys Zig here! There is Some Small But Cool Updates! First there is Some new magic for cititzen Its Moon Walk Magic! (And No its Not the Sever Moon Walk)
- update by deliciouzz - it costs 510 bugs :D - and when u use it u go backwards

It's Probalby Dedicated for MJ idk but its cool! And Also They Have Organized the Catalogs With the Junior Clothes 1st!And Last Update is Citizen Agents have now a Big Blue Bubble Chat!

So ya that's it! Bye Guys!

-Zig-

0 comments:

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen

Blog Archive