Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Hey guys Ziggy here! There is a new Shirt/Suit For Citizen Girls in the Shirt Catalog check it out here is a pic :

Looks Pretty Good on me huh? lol jk! Also Me , Deli and Meow Where hanging out at the cow mission and We Zapped Some Nichos and look what we looked like :
Lol we look Awesome! We call ourselfs the Zap Squad lol jk! So ya that's it guys Bye!

- Zig -

P.s. Boys Can buy it 2 if they want to! lol!

0 comments:

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen

Blog Archive