Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Hey guys Zig here! well i was Playing Space Race and i saw that Lara555 was getting points and i didnt see her play any of us so i went on vanilla and i saw this :
I saw her With lots of accounts with random letters! and idk if she is cheating but it does look like it and it would be so unfair to the other chobots competing in the Space race contest like me for example so ya thats all for know bye guys!

-Zig-

3 comments:

Angelgod said...

Weird and cool but zigzag i see ur following my youtube lets hookup om chobots sometime! KK and u can add me!!!coool also tell deli to add me ive been trying to add hert for days!!Ima angelgod

Lilly224 said...

OMG thats soo unfair! Shes on top of the score board now :/

Unknown said...

Yep its unfair to meh! Lol x) jks let her cheat cheaters never win :S
P.s im at spcae racing if ya wanna play meh!
-Mcho04 :p

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen

Blog Archive