Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Hey guys im zig! im a new author on this site and im gonna help Deliciouzz! and im gonna tell u a litte bit of what to expect from me! my posts are gonna be about parties , updates or anything new on chobots! so ya i like hanging out at cafe street or underground! and also i recently came out 3rd place in the Garbage Collecter comp so ya! here is a pic of what i look like :

so ya.. and thanks Deliciouzz! Bye Guys!!

- Zig -

2 comments:

superbryan101 said...

So you hiring new authors.... eh hem

Anonymous said...

:D

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen