Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Hey guys There is New Stuff Out In every Catalog Almost! Here is a pic of the New Stuff :
Plus this is a New Item For Non-Citizens! YAY lol! but its 2 Girly lol!

And Also They Have Added a Comp Sign thing to the Game in the park!

So ya thats it For Know! Bye Guys!!

P.s. The New Agent Suit is out! And Chobots Said that there is a Agent Catalog in the HQ so ya Deliciouzz will get the pics i hope lol cause im not a agent! Bye Guys!

- Zig -

0 comments:

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen