Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Tuesday, June 23, 2009
YAY - GREAT
i talked with Zig about it yesterday and today we are one of the "coolest" blogs :D
Thx to all visitors also Zig likes to thank u guys :D
We will work hard on the blog so dont miss it ;)

ill make now once a week a slideshow of cool drawings in the underground :D
for any other ideas comment to this Topic :)

Photobucket

thx hiki for choosing us :)


ps. ill be at the ghoni party today if u wanna see me and maybe zig (dunno if he has time :D) then come :D

0 comments:

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen