Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Tuesday, June 23, 2009
wow that was great!
hiki was early and she just told us before it was on main blog - that there is tomorrow a HUGE HUGE Party :D


Photobucket


now its also posted on main blog:

Photobucket

wow we have to be there!
maybe also the big update is coming??

well in other news
there will be also an girl agent suit :D
yay - thats great - i gonna get both :D

here are some awesome pics from the cafe Party
i dunno where its gone
but i had a pic of the eyelashes rain but i cant find it anymore oO
enjoy the slide show :)




also my friend yoyo09 drew a great pic
look at this :D


Photobucket



and dont forget
we are blog of the week ;)
:D

3 comments:

locomonkey77 said...

u forgot the i.o.u. rain when u left they had one more rain by the way good pics

Anonymous said...

ya i crashed :D

superbryan101 said...

:(((( I WENT TO GET SHOTS WHILE THIS HAPPENED OF COURSE!!!!

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen