Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Thursday, June 11, 2009
Hey Guys :D,

ya much happened the last days.
I was working hard on my new Template, it was a whole day of work with xml stuff Oo i thought i cant make it but finaly i got it :D
what do u think about the new template is it better?

Also big news, I have Zig as a new author :D
so we can keep u guys updated in a better way :D

and ya we had alot of great Partys the last days and it rained so much - wow
thx guys for the rain, but my wardrobe is full now lol

today we like to say welcome and congratz to the new Agents:


Watex202, Kittysnow, Warrior7878, Nintendodsi, Gama2xo, _Jess_ and Kingsonnest

wow so much Agents in the last days and there are many others who deserves to be Agents too :D just dont give up guys - ur day will come ;)


deliciouzz

0 comments:

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen