Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Saturday, June 13, 2009
hi there,

i got some interesting news for u guys.
canab can do new mod magic - wow
its beautiful- u have to see the pics
he does rainbows ans "real" rain lol
also he rained an house update for citizen - yay, i was going to buy it but now i got it for free :D - thx canab

also hiki is now my friend yay :D
thx for the big compliment hiki :)

also is saw a chobot with no name oO - weird huh?


and i heard rumors of chobot quitting
im not 100% sure if its true we will look
hope hes not leaving :(


0 comments:

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen