Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Sunday, June 7, 2009
hey little Chobots :)


im sorry that i dont post yesterday, i just was workin on my photos to show
you what happened all.

I guess we having a lot of fun the last days, many Partys too :D


lets start my update for you :D


since Hiki posted me 3 times in a week on the main Chobot blog all Chobots
sayin im famous

so i have some ... should i call them fans? ... well yes they are fans :D

they drawings pics of me, making parties,... guys - you are really nice :)


also Hiki and Moonkee CAN do magic and rain - i just saw that

its real fun


other news chobot changed his name :D


check out the pics


 


wow what a day :D


BUT its still not over


today (6.6.09) we had some awsome partys

the big musical party which some mean Chobots had ruined -.-

a little party by hiki - lots of magic wow hiki it was great

also a party by smurfet just before the age zero party


and last

the age zero party part 2

(well hiki where had u been? - did u forgot us? oO )

cause hiki was not there xxmax presented the party and he did a great job!

he rained 10 chlos shirts, nicho masks ( ya its true :D ) and lots of magic
stuff





 


also, i draw my friend zig :D


Photobucket

and here the cleared version with me in it :D

the first is lookin better


Photobucket



0 comments:

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen