Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Hey guys zig here! i got good news and bad news.. the bad news is my citizenship is over :( .....
The Good News is Updates are here! Check them out :

1. New Magic for citizens (i miss it)!2. Color Change thing!


Know its Way better to get good colors and stuff!


3.News pop up!




So ya! those are the updates oh ya i almost forgot somebody told we when u beat the nicho mission u get a nicho hat and u can choose the color! so ya thats it bye guys!!

P.s. im really gonna miss being citizen!

P.s.s. The Color thing is much better i love it!!

-Zig-

0 comments:

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen