Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009
hey Chobots,

thx zig for the update BUT u forgot the new game :D
new game is in the academy it's slider but way harder
i just asked canab to play with me for a pic :D

the new magic is way cool, its a teleporter magic - so u can teleport from one place to another, the other magic is well im not 100% sure but it seems to make it longer and when u use for example big magic with the extended magic others get magic too :D

also some pics from the Nicho mission :D

0 comments:

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen