Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Friday, April 16, 2010
Hey Chos :)

as u can see deliciouzz.tk is now one step closer to be a fairy tale ;)
be nice to her and dont be sad, maybe ill add one more but im not sure yet

but yea main topic of this post are the new updates :)
cause of the positive comments last time 
i made it into a pic again :)

my fav is the girly shirt :)

-hugs-
deli :)

1 comments:

;;; said...

I love the Girl Shirt! I call it Mwa lol! All new items are amazing! I give a thumbs up to the Chobots Team. :). Also Deliciouzz it would be my pleasure to work on your blog. You know its my dream, And since Deliciouzz.tk is now a Fairy Tale maybe my Dream Will come true :). I can't wait for more posts Fairy_x.
Yours Truly
Sweetgirl25