Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Thursday, April 1, 2010
hello my dear chos :,(

that was a days yesterday ...
first i have to read that my very very best chobots friend quits :(
im really really sad about that, but u will always have a place here and in my heart zig -hugs-
not that is already enough :( no our loved vit quitted too :,(
i wish u both the very best :)

but now to our news:
today is the beginning of a new month, what does that mean?
yup - new citizen items

lol cool stuff xD
yea i absolutly adore the hamster mask :)


thats it for now
-hugs-
deli :)

ps: im makin new vid - almost done editing ;)

12 comments:

Tovictory said...

:( Poor Deli.... :(

Well Atleast They both are so so nice :)

fuffley said...

I can't wait to see ur vid xD
And yea that is sad :'(
But I'm sure they will have wonderful lives :D
~Fuffley

YOLO said...

fuuuufffflleeyyy :D :D
and
mach dir nichts draus deli ..
;)

KingDGK said...

can i work on this blog? to replace zigzag

Anonymous said...

Vit quit???? O_O

YOLO said...

mrcarfan9000 >:(
i ask first ...

♡ Missquinn ♡ said...

Awwwwww its ok deli, you know the saying "if you love someone you have to let them go" It may not be the best saying, but it always helps me when someone leaves. And you loved zig (in a friend way) so you know he has to go eventually
:( You are going to be ok, I promise. Ive been through alot of things like this before. That saying for me helps me cheer up :) I agree the hamster mask is cute
^-^

♡ Missquinn ♡ said...

By the way, since ziggy quit maybe you can hire new people for your blog :) You dont have to, just if you had fun working with someone. If you want to ask me (not that Im asking to work on this blog, I know its not right ot ask) I would be honored :)

♥Twi♥ said...

:( :0 Dont ask to be a new author of her blog she will ask someone to be it for her or she may not add anyone :( :0

Icey24635 said...

wont u need a new author then?

~sad icey24635

nattles44 said...

i hope u have a good life :D

fuffley said...

Oh and Deli I saw ur vid called Rene and Deli and lol! Awesome Easter Eggs u painted, Chobots does rock xD
And in the end where u were trying to get ur brother to say hi, lol!
xD
~Fuffley