Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Monday, April 12, 2010
Hey Guys,

wow have u noticed deliciouzz.tk reached 250 Follower :D

awesome
i can remember my very first blog entry in may 2009, where i wasnt agent or anything - just a little junior :D
and now in april 2010 sooo many read my blog daily :)

time goes by so quickly, i met new friends, i had to say bye to alot friends too, we met new mods and now people r crowding me - i remember very well when i started to play daily i had 30 friends on my friendslist :D now im full with 400.

im happy u like my blog and i try to make it more and more better,
so if u have any ideas whats missing, or what would u like to have on this blog - just leave a comment :)

i like to say thank u to u all, u guys r a great support :)


-hugs-
deli :)

9 comments:

Zap said...

Woohooo! Congratulations on the 250 followers! This blog is amazing, one of my favorite! :-)

________________________________________ said...

Well done Deli! I love your blog and visit everyday!! (:
you deserve every single one of those followers coz your blog rocks (:
I can't imagine you not being crowded xD

Its how I know your there (:



Luv ya Delzzzz (:
Bumble xoent

YOLO said...

was ich gerne in deinem blog hätte, hmm.. mich als author
kann ich bitte ein author sein =)?
-Tahir123

fuffley said...

Thx buddy and congrats on 250 followers!
Idk how to make this blog better, I luv it how it is :)

~Fuffley

dannybailey2010 said...

any update for the blog would probably have to be a walkthrough like how you make your templates and that deli ps im sorry

~1234danny1234~

Hermione123 said...

Hi del del xD
congratz on 250 followers
and i was wondering..
Can i be an author?
I post daily and can crop pictures I would <3 <3 <3 to be author!

ty dellll :)

SoccerGang said...

hey deli congratulations on the 250 followers and i do remember you were one of my 1st friends on chobots with my very 1st account which should be 500? you were i think either a citizen or an agent! well one thing i think you should add is contests! bye!

Nicolai

Anonymous said...

woot woot 250! congrats deli! keep posting how you already are! Love the blog :D

♡ Missquinn ♡ said...

No probblem ;) I love your blog and always will check it out everyday :) Congratz on 250! :D I have 14 on my blog, which is pretty good considering I made it last week. What I wonder if you COULD have on here is a few authors :) That's what I would maybe like to see, a HELP WANTED sign hangin on your blog xD But keep bloggin the way you're bloggin! Thats just my opinion! Keep stayin strong without ziggy :) Have a nice day!