Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Saturday, April 17, 2010
Hey Chobots :) First I would like to thank you for all the nice comments on my first post, it was really nice and friendly :) Ok, back to the post xD Today I was looking through my 2009 note book and I found an old poem I wrote about chobots :D I thought I would share it with you guys :))


The Chobots Poem


This is chobots your family game,
Read the rules and make your on name.
Play games to earn money,
And watch videos at chollywood, some are quite funny.

You can chat to others and make friends,
Enter competions, the opportunity never ends.
Play your instruments at Rockmall Street,
Or eat at the café, the food is nice and sweet.

Now if you follow all the rules,
Help others and act very cool.
You can get a chance to become an agent,
But it takes long, you’ll have to be patient.

Use your map to get to different places,
So you don’t have to walk far spaces.
We can beat the nichos who are very mean,
And we can work together, we are a great team.

Now I’ve described chobots a little more,
There are lots of things that you will now know.
Report all bad nichos and don’t think they’re scary,
I hope you liked my poem, lots of love Fairy.

Aww, I wrote that such a long time ago ^^ Back when Rockmall Street was here, Rockmall Street was awesome! xD

Now I would like to tell you that my laptop charger has stopped working so I can't go on my laptop until I get a new charger :/ But my brother agreed that I could come on chobots and post on his computor :D I won't be on as much cause it's his computor but just to let you know if I'm not on some days ^^ Wow, long post :O Well bye for now ^^ -Hugs-

- Fairy

2 comments:

♥Twi♥ said...

Wow thats a awesomeness poem fairy! Congratz on being a author aswell! I miss rochmall street aswell but now robots arena is in.

~twi

Anonymous said...

yea i like that poem too :)
im also not a fan of the robots or the arena ^^