Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Friday, April 16, 2010
Hello! :D You have finally found out who the new author is xD My name is Fairy_x on both chobots.com and chobots.de and I will be helping out with posting :) You will probably see me around chobots alot because I play loads xD I will post about updates, parties and much much more :) Well bye for now ;) -Hugs-

- Your new author Fairy :)

12 comments:

________________________________________ said...

Fairyyyy :)
Yayyyyy Im soo glad you an author here :)
Guys dont be mean to here coz you wanted the job be happy for her (:



Bumble xo

smurfburt said...

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy :)))!

congratulations!! :DDDD

have fun posting with Deli!! :DDDD


hope you enjoy it :P


-smurfburt

Spalko said...

I knew it was going to be you Fairy! hehe You are the perfect one for the job! o:
Congrats(:
~Spalko

coolguy4 said...

Congratz you deserve it;)

fuffley said...

Congrats!
I have a feeling u will do a wonderful job ;D

;;; said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you. I am sure you will make this blog just as good as Ziggy made it even probably better :).
Yours Truly Sweetgirl25

lulu67 said...

Congratz! Have fun posting on deli's blog! Best of Luck ~lulu

munchcum said...

yay congratz fairy

David Chobot said...

Awesome and deli if you need an author im here I know were not best friends but....


~1234danny1234~
danbailey11@hotmail.com

YOLO said...

das ist nicht fair..!!
:'(

♫Skett♫ said...

Good job!
I hope you will enjoy posting here :)
And please tell follow my blog:

chobotsz.blogspot.com

Thanks!

-Skett

Anonymous said...

Tahir warum nicht fair? -.- es ist fair! fairy and deli=beste freunde auf chobots. :) Herlichen Glückwunsch Fairyyy :D -hugs-