Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Sunday, April 25, 2010
Hellooooo ^^

Today I uploaded my new Chobots music video on youtube that me and my friend Cho_cool (England off Chobots.de) made a few months ago.. It wouldn't publish on my computor because there wasn't enough space in videos but I finally got it working today! I thought you would like to watch it and I hope you enjoy ;)



I hope you liked it! Bye for now ;) -Hugs-

- Fairy

5 comments:

lulu67 said...

nice video :D

_ѕɑᴋuяɒ_™ said...

echt gut gemacht England und Fairy_x =)))))))))))))

Potter909 said...

Awesome video :)

EnglandChobots said...

Lol, I think you should have said best friend :') -hugs-

Finally It's uploaded xD ^.^
~ England

ѕтуℓє_gιяℓ said...

echt cool :)