Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Friday, April 2, 2010
Hey guys :)

ive been not much on today, cause my brother and me painted easter eggs
we do that every year ^^
well i painted my fingers more than my eggs xD but it was fun
i made a short vid but i dunno if ill upload it on utube - u gonna think we r crazy lol

i saw when i came on again that we have new items - awesome :D


yea i copied hikis pics xD
yea pretty cool easter items :)

in other news :
Thomas2, iluvcookiez, and zap365 are our new agents :) Also, we have a new agent named Swettie101 but she did not win from the poll
congratz guys and welcome in the team :)

thats it for now :)
-hugs-
deli :)

9 comments:

Katarina Nikolic said...

Hi deli! :)
I like the new updates!:)
Well I was thinking taht sence ziggy is now gone maybe you can true to find 1 new author NOT TO REPLACE HIM coz nobady can repale ziggy :'((,but to post while ziggy is not here(updates and stuff):)
Plz Reply :)
-huggles-
-little-

________________________________________ said...

I wanna see the vid XD

I am crazyy too XD

coolguy4 said...

Lol im with bumble id love to see the vid it will be fun too see what waacky easter eggs you have=D

~coolguy4

________________________________________ said...

hehe sure woudl :)

I painted mine last nightt :)

David Chobot said...

deli what font did u use for ur header???

nikita911 said...

im painting mine tommorow i paiinting with my sis she is crazyyyy last year she didt paint an egg couse she painted her new t shirt and got in trouble -.-

Anonymous said...

yeah, maybe u could find antoher author to help u since ziggy is no longer with us.

Zap said...

Thanks Deli :-)
P.S. I'm sure Deli will make a post if she is in need of a new author ;-)

♡ Missquinn ♡ said...

Hey deli! I love the new items but... they're a little pricey dont you think? I cant buy any of them :/
So have you been doing ok posting without ziggy? I know you must miss him :( I know what you're goin through. It must be real hard to keep up with posts without a buddy! Well if you see ziggy tell him I said hi! :D Btw I wouldn't mind workin with you! You're totally cool and must be lonely. Ok I got out of hand.. the outfits are cool! If you can check out me and doreysweetie's blog at teamluv.blogspot.com that would be awesome! Ty deli! I love your blog and can't go a day without it! :D