Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Monday, April 19, 2010
Hey Cho's,

in the last days i heard tons of storys about hacker and thats why i wanna remind u again:
pls dont give ur password away!
Chobots has 2 Emails
support@chobots.com ( english version )
support@chobots.de ( german version )

also the only official chat contact is over skype, with the name
chobots and chobots2

theres no other account anywhere, pls trust me
dont be fooled - say deli said so^^

stay safe, never share ur password and pls do another password on chobots than in ur email account,
if ur email account is hacked the chance of getting ur account back is very bad

-hugs-
deli :)

4 comments:

________________________________________ said...

They also have a skype called Chobots2 although I don't think its the official one (:

Mtzbrave23 said...

It is now.
Chobotcat.tk
Lefthand sidebar.
;)

Miss I Heartヅ said...

yea deli i believe theres a lower chance to get my accounts back :'[


-hugs-




dian♥

Hyperman said...

thnk you for advising agave my pass to hackers they say that they are seckret mod named ibeta then after 5 mnute she said to me that he will make me an agent i gave m ypassword but its ok couse i have email i will never give it to other person!!!!!!!!!!!!!i wish all the hackes will get banned hehe peace thank yuo for advicing

visit my blog pleawww.blogsugar104.blogspot.com