Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hey Guys,

you liked my B-Day Party? ;)
i dont liked it ... i loved it :D
it was really cool ;)
even most of my friends where there (im sry for those who couldnt make it - but that wasn't our last party)
even a special guest was there :D
our fav Hiki - thx for comin Hiki ;)

so many of u drew awesome pics in the underground
and i like to show u all of them
but ... this one here is my fav:



amazing art by swifty !

so and the other pics are in the following slideshow
... enjoy :D



u liked it ? :D


also thx again for all ur congratz :)
hugs 4 all :)

0 comments:

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen