Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Hey chobots Zig here! There is 2 new Suits out in the Suit catalog! they are Really cool here
Some Pics : The Indian dress looks good on me xD Cool huh? Also while i was looking for a place 2 draw i found this :


Idk if its chinese or Japanese or what languege it is! I did not draw this i promise you i cant even draw a good circle! If anybody Find out what it says i will give them 300 bugs! So ya bye guys!

-Zig-

9 comments:

Yellowhouse said...

Its Japanese

Fairy_x said...

Does it meen hello or hi?

Lavadog said...

it says zigzag1994? or zigzag or ziggy lol :D


Lavadog

Thunder101 said...

the word is utsufuhoi in japense i think but i think it means music??

Sanjam said...

Well thunder is right
the word is utsufuhoi in japense
But it doesn't mean music it means..."Artist" Yeah that's right i have learnt japanese!

chobo3000 said...

I dont have a clue.... lolz but Im sure its Japanese because my mum is halp Japanese and she tought me Japanese(a bit) but i forgoton it already LOLZ!

chobo3000

Kenny said...

It means chobots lol!

Unknown said...

Im japanese so I know but I cant read the last thing
it says
ラツフ?人I think...
Y I can write in japanese is becouse this is a japanese labtop
and yeah...
well bye!!

-bubu1028

Unknown said...

the person that wrote it is alittle not good at writing..

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen