Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Tuesday, August 4, 2009
hey guys,

i just wanted to tell u something that some of the Chobots players might forgot.

When i'm at those mod partys, i think i am in a zoo.
everyone is crowding our mods so badly and beggin them for adding or rain.
Chobots dont forget: we are not there for any Rains or Adds, we are there to have fun!

we can have fun without rain
we can have fun without being a friend of a mod or agent
we can have fun as juniors
we can have fun without being "famous"
we can have fun without a badge

im getting so many messages like:
"how is it being an agent"
its not different. I just have a badge where people can see "oh theres someone who can help me"
but im not more or less important than anyone else
and i would not act different, if i doesnt have this badge
i can be happy with every status - and thats what Chobots is about - having fun

all of you guys have to help to make chobots a peaceful world
and keep in mind - when an agent or mod doesnt answer u - its not cause we dont like u, we r busy and trying to do our work

4 comments:

Kenny said...

Thank you!I am so tired like getting messages Hey link please add me!I said i am saving slots but they just ask again and then I reort then and say pelase stop then they say ok....2 minutes later they say please add me!

Anonymous said...

Really beauty post!
I will show it to my friends b-cause it's really show us what's Chobots! :)

GIG said...

Yeah its true. Must be torture. " puts sign infront of mods that says do not ask for rain " thats right.

fever11 said...

What i dont understand is what is there work?working on there blog?

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen