Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Hey Guys,

i showed u my dog a while ago :D
and some of u asked me to show more pics of Nelly so here we go:

oooh yummy dog cookies ! :D
Photobucket

munch munch
Photobucket

does the plate also taste so good??
Photobucket

c'mon deli i wanna read ... oO
Photobucket


so thats it :D
dont forget to check the other posts
aaaand dont forget to enter zigs contest ;)

5 comments:

Hiki said...

awwww))))) the last one is so cute)))))) awww))))

Anonymous said...

i think she loves pictures :D
i have more funny stuff from her :)

Miss I Heartヅ said...

very cute :))) awwww hiki can i see ur dog too? lolz
-dianamisaki

_ѕɑᴋuяɒ_™ said...

dein hund ist aber niedlich -^^-
zum knuddeln =)
Was für ein buch liest sie den da gerade? :D

Desty said...

Hii Deli :)
Suuuuuuuuuuper Süß dein Hündschen!!!
;) bb
deine
desty :D

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen