Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Saturday, August 8, 2009
Hey Chobots,

i have good news for u :)
Chopix is back
letts earn some money!

in other news
earth research contest is over
aaaand we got our winners:
Lavadog, Confetti, Elise__23, Deliciouzz, Atena, Zandercute and Beebopadoobop :)
we all won 2 weeks citizen aaaand a v-flag
well that what i gonna look like now :D
Photobucket

and
cause i already have 2 v-flags
i gave mine to chow, cause he is one of my best friends and he wanted a flag so bad
so if u see him tell him hes lookin good with the flag ;)
thats chow:
Photobucket

he looks good with his flag huh?
:D

2 comments:

chow said...

Thanks so much Deli! You Rock! :D -chow

z3hn said...

cool but how can u give the flag?
ps i really want one too

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen