Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Hey Cho's,

deliciouzz here, your source into the life of Chobots :D

We had some awesome Partys!
First our 800 Follower Party - we already have 829 Followers right now so the 1000 Follower Party is close ;)

so about the 800 Follower Party:
Host - Our fav Mod hiki :D who else ;)
here are some pics - enjoy!



today we had 2 amazing Partys!
Canabs little Party and Tinas 300 B-day!
Mods showed us some new Mod magic ;)
but here look:



also - dont forget to enter Zig's contest ;)

0 comments:

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen