Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Friday, August 28, 2009
Scroll Down 2 See deli's Super Sweet 250th Party invite! :D

Hey Chobots Zig here! there is Alot Of new Clothes in catalogs! There is 1 New Suit , A banana backpack (LOL!) , Moving Backgrounds! And Also Mimo Suit is in the Catalog! Also with a Mimo Shirt!! Here are some pics :
Lots of Stuff Huh? Well i think the banana backpack is Hilarious!! Which one do u like? Bye guys!
-Zig-

3 comments:

Tyler™ said...

I MADE THE BANNANA SUIT NO LIE PLZ BELIEVE ME I DREW A FEWW WEEKS AGO AND POSTED IT ON YOUTUBE DONT BELIEVE ME CHECK OUT MY CHANNLLE
GO ON YOUTUBE IT SAYS POSTED HOW LONG AGO I MADE IT

BETATESTER1

superbryan101 said...

Lots of people said to make that

GIG said...

I designed a nonpeeled version this is way better. I like the zoro suit. Which is your favorite?

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen