Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Friday, August 14, 2009
Hey Guys,

i have great news for you!
New Agent Poll is out and guess what only 1 Person on this List is NOT my friend :D
wooot finaly ziggy made it on it and is leading :D
also congratz to my other friends, i hope for you u become one :D
heres a great pic from swifty:

Photobucket


cute or? :D

in other news
you may have noticed that i got since a few days a basia suit
it was a gift from Chobots, for my drawings :D
here what i look like with it:
Photobucket

today i met Hiki in the magic shop
and she said she got a gift for me
a minute later i got this mail:
Photobucket

im so happy about that
thanks so much Hiki :D

5 comments:

goalie100000 said...

hey im on the agent poll to :( they didnt add me to the pic

Ragu said...

Lucky you, Goalie! Only Lucario and Goalie aren't in the pic. Hopefully my 166 days of helping Chobots will pay someday. Good Luck!

chobo3000 said...

I think that the chobot that is NOT on your friends list is......... Lucario ???

-Chobo3000-

Anonymous said...

nope lucario is in my list :)

chobo3000 said...

Oh (haha lolz) are u allowed to hav another go?!
If ye my answer is Pandaprincess

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen