Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Hey my little Chobots :)

lots of you asked me what happened to Nelly, my dog.
Shes fine and yea she love to make photos with me
and i wanna share the best ones with you :D


yummy a deliciouzz bone :D
btw thats her chair and her blanket lol


lol
awww doesnt she look cute in that t-shirt <3




and one more with t-shirt ^^

 
and close up, shes a topmodel ;)



smoking is not good :O
dont start smoking

and when its hot here she acts weird^^


yea thats it for now of Nelly,
hope u like the pictures :D


-hugs-
Nelly and deli :)

13 comments:

Hiki said...

awwwww))))) cutie))))

Zigzag1994 said...

awwwwwwww D: omgee D: i didnt think it would have been this cuteeee :DD

Fairy_x said...

awww so cute :))

Yolande said...

awww, she's so cute :D
i love your dog deli ^^

coffee2353 said...

awwww omg shes so cute i want ur dog! and, what is that magazine? medizini, is that a famous german magazine? over her we have People magazine. :D cool!!!!!!
-decaf (coffee2353)
p.s. ur house is really nice!

coffee2353 said...

u have a really nice camera! great photos!

Anonymous said...

lol medizini is a newspaper from pharmacy^^

;;; said...

Lol Deliciouzz, Nelly is the cutest dog I ever seen and I've seen many lol! And who desighned that shirt its amazing?

YOLO said...

cute dog ^^ deli and nelly :P
great name ^^

♫♪Beautiful♫♪ said...

Deli i have this cat :D she is so cuteee ima post a pic of her on my blog Juzt 4 u :D

chobots-7249.blogspot.com

lolly999 said...

sooooooooo cute :)

Bumbke94566 said...

Omg i officialy want your dog LOL :D

Maximilian said...

very cute deli :D
i want a dog

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen