Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Friday, January 8, 2010
yea yea me again xD
soo .com has also an update
when u see the log in screen u can now choose to play fullscreen Chobots - it totally rox ive tried it already :)
u can choose it here:


ive also bad news ... santa left us :,(
but now our friend Chopix is back

i bet lots of u already missed him badly ;)
so get ur glasses and catch those bots !

and today i was in the underground,
i bet u know what that means or? ;)


xoxo
deli :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i took a pic of my art http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_gxslZxS7wyo/S00oZj1PS5I/AAAAAAAABLM/HyM-WAIH8rs/s1600-h/pup+~+locomonkey77.png

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen