Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Wednesday, January 6, 2010
hey Chobots :)

ive been told by a few that some of you have problems with loggin on .com
so if you have just a blue screen, like that:

then do this:
press start
then "run"
and type in:
ipconfig /flushdns


a black window will open for a short time and will be gone then,
after that refresh your browser and now its working :)

-hugs-
deli :)

3 comments:

Gypman142 said...

Thankie! You helped a lot! ;)

YOU ROCK! :))


Deli 4 ever! :P

~Gyp

Thomas said...

Where?

Thomas said...

Oy! I found it! >:D My comp doesn't have Run on start... and I used a different one today... I didn't even realize! XD But, I did it twice! It didn't work! Does this only work for .de? Becuz I need .com and it works on my other comp (for the last week I've been acting weird XD)
I did:
Start > Run > ipconfig /flushdns
> Wait for black thingy to go > X out and went back on > Went to Chobots and it stayed... BLUE!
Then I removed /flushdns and it did not work still. I did more. I used Internet Explorer! Help! I love Chobots! I don't want to miss it!

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen