Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Saturday, January 16, 2010
Hello guys!

I'm here to tell you very useful information! We're gonna talk about scammers and how to protect yourselves.
So I'd like to give you a few examples of scamming. ATTENTION! Don't let them cheat you!
First example. If you see someone saying "I can make you a citizen/agent/moderator!"


Do NOT trust and do NOT give out your password!

Example two. Once when I was playing with my secret account one chobot told me: "Wow! Know what? I have 500 000 bugs!


My friend knows a cheat! And I can tell it to you if you give me your pass!"

And know what? I didn't see that chobot anymore ;)

Don't trust and DON'T tell your password!!!


Example three. If you see someone saying:


"I can give you my member account on CP or smth but you have to give me your chobots password!"


STOP! DON'T do that! Don't give out your password!

It was a short guide 'Protect yourself' :) Now you are armed and can recognize a typical scammer!

But let's talk about things you have to do if you were scammed.


It's a pity but it's not the end of the world ;) Everything is under control!
So listen, if a scammer changes your pass and you can't log on - don't worry!


All you have to do is restore your pass! It's simple :) Look:

After clicking 'Restore it' you see this:

Just type your email address you used during the registration and check your mail.
After you get an email with your current password you have to change it.


Log on Chobots and click 'Menu' button and choose 'Change your password' option.

You have to change it to something different!
And you'll have your account back ;)
So if you follow these simple rules you'll be safe!

 



all credits goin to Hiki for this amazing Post!!

Keep in mind:
The only way you get Hacked is when u keep your Password away

So in other ways its impossible to Hack on Chobots!


Don't believe when somebody tell you there are Hackers, they are just lying



0 comments:

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen