Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Wednesday, January 20, 2010
-waves-
Hey my Chobots,


chobots have some new masks for us one of them is for citizen, for bugs

the others are in the paid item catalog:

pretty cool, dont u think?


and yea i forgot to post about the wings which came out -blushes-
well ya, last week chobots added animated wings to the paid item shop
they r pretty cool
i love to make party with those


to bad that the butterfly wings arent animated, that would be pretty cool :D


well and ya
i have news about .de
soon i gonna get my own mod shirt - whooohooo
wanna see?



yea thats it for now :D


have u noticed?! we have 176 follower - awesome! u guys rock


-hugs-
deli :)

3 comments:

coffee2353 said...

omg! ur so lucky thats a really cool shirt :] did u design it?

Monotastic said...

Hey,Deli and Zigzag you might know me from chobots.com and chobots.de well my username on chobots.com is Kash50905 and .de is Kash and I wanted to say congratz on the shirt and one last thing is.....

YOU BOTH ROCK!!!!!
~Kash50905 or Kash

Unknown said...

omg its awsome

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen