Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Hey Chooo's , Ziggy here! :)

It's been a long time! But here i am again! Well anyways there has been some more magic suits to the cho-wizard!
You can now make stars and balloons! It's awesome! Also they have rotated the Clothes in The Shop! So some old stuff are there :)

And also , I need your Help! I cant decide if i want

Pink or Blue Shoes!

So there has been a Poll added on the Side! And You vote if i should keep my old Pink Shoes or if i start wearing new Blue shoes! So Be sure to vote! D:


That's all for now bye Chobots! :)

-Zig-

Update : Lol , Cat made his choice!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah:( At least he leaves his choice!
Cat and all mods dont answer me and dont talk me:(
They talk only to agents,other mods and famous chobots:(
Anyway happy b=day deli:)
Have a nice Birthday with your friends:D

Yellowhouse said...

Pink =P

Anonymous said...

blue!

iluvcookiezz said...

i'm a girl but i say blue is better xD

Potter909 said...

Go Pink!

Bumbke94566 said...

Pink :D

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen