Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Sunday, January 24, 2010
hey Zig :)



best wishes to ur 300th bday on Chobots
*sings* la la la la ziggys song xD
-hugs-


and yea i have more news, our new server name is very deliciouzz^^


and yea about my shirt
fairy_x is the designer, i had to edit it a bit but i loved her design
shirt will join soon :)


thats it for now
hug zig for me
and we should have a party - dont u think?




-hugs-
deli :)

Aww thanks deli! :D Happy b 400! :) -hugs-
P.s. Blue vs Pink >:D
P.s.s. You Oldy xD

5 comments:

YOLO said...

happy 300 Zig :)

yolande said...

yay happy bday zig :D

Zach said...

Happy 300! and great job fairy_x
-Zoo

Unknown said...

coool.
deli um it was my goal to be an agent before im a year old but im now 342 what should i do??

cho_cool said...

Please make for non-member!!! We love u deli! :D

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen