Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Thursday, September 2, 2010
Hello Chobots :)

did u already notice?
In 3 month its already december and xmas time
Time goes by so quickly oO

Chobots.de is also almost 1 year open now
i think we have to celebrate that day, dont u think ? ;)

Soo whats new in september?
the citizen items !
and i have to say .. after a period of items i didnt like that well
we have some awesome new ones




i looooooooove the teddy bear
its so adorable <3


are u goin to buy any citizen?
or do u already have anything?
i have the teddy and neptune suit on .de i i like it :D
gave me some ideas for some partys ;)


-hugs-
deli :)

0 comments:

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen