Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Hi there :D

Woah... Today my Dad spotted something strange in the sky, it was an upside down rainbow O.O It was really wierd, and kinda spooky. I've never seen one before D: Anyway, I took a picture to show you guys ^^



It's that line in the circle :D I can't see it so well, probably cause my camera phone quality isn't so good :S I could see it really well through sight though ^^

Soo... What do you think about it :o BTW, have you ever seen an upside down rainbow? :o If so, comment about it ^^ -Hugs-

- Fairy

3 comments:

Twirlz said...

That's so cool! I've seen rainbows, but not an upside down one!!!! BTW: FIRST COMMENT! =D

Anonymous said...

now i did xD
~fairyx
~coochlos

Anemoni said...

WOW never
-anem

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen