Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Monday, August 9, 2010
hey guys,

wow what a long time no post of mine or a visit on .com oO
i dont know what i do wrong but this had been the 3 rd laptop with a damage !
wow my hard disk was broken now i had to sent in my laptop
3 weeks without internet whoa i had alot time for me :D



now all my programs, all my pics everything is gone AGAIN :(
i have not installed everything yet
so i copied jessies pic :D
hope she doesnt mind ^^

those are our cute new updates :)


-hugs-
deli :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Laptop is also being fixed... The screen is cracked, but it's just white, weird? I didn't do anything to crack it... Taking 3 weeks and 150$... Oh well, glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

wow 150$
my one was just 2 weeks old :(

piersy99 said...

DELI WE ALL MISSED U AT CHOBOTS :DDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!! huggles- ziggy has been on looking for u deli D:
We miss him dearly but he quit :( so its sad seeing him and then he leaves and doesnt come on the next day :(

~piersy99~

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen