Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Saturday, August 14, 2010
Hey my cute Chos :)

how are u all? :D

i just noticed that i missed my 600 bday on .com :O
i went online today and was 601 but i found a really nice drawing in the underground by itune
and i wanna share it with u :)

thx itune :) - hugs -
u might have noticed im not much online on .com anymore
cause i spent my time for .de
i really miss u guys :(
i have to find a way to get on both :D

-hugs-
deli :)

2 comments:

Kash50905 said...

I know a way, you can spend 2 days on .de and then 2 days on .com and so on hope you like this idea :D

~kash50905
P.S Happy 600 im 600 to as well :D

Anonymous said...

Whoa! 601!? Now that's a big number, happy 600+th! Rofl have a nice day Deli. :)

-Sparky2k9

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen