Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Friday, August 20, 2010
Hi again xD

Guess what I found out the other day?

Yeah, the Tooth fairy has her own day on the 22nd of August! My fairy sister has her own day lol :D Recently, Hiki has been posting about some pretty interesting days like chocolate day, that was very yummy!



I wonder if there's other days like that like.. Charlie the unicorn day xD

That's all for now guys :D -Hugs-

- Fairy

3 comments:

♡ Missquinn ♡ said...

Charlie the unocorn day, good one! xD
They should make a Chobots day, Im sure we would all be happy about that! :)
~Luvlie

juliix3 said...

deli ich hoffe du liest das denn es ist sehr wichtig!
guck mal:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_95xmh1pSYjA/THAItHAn-xI/AAAAAAAAANU/WTCgxXKwyxM/s1600/OMG%21%21%21.JPG

das ist von bigdaddy00 O___O
aba epic hat auch gesagt der lügt nur
... das er jemanden hacken will ist nicht das erste mal das er damit droht!!!!

~juliix3

Lena said...

Hay Deli :)

I know Charly the unicorn :)
Its very funny I think :D

Please be a follower at my blog :p

leniix3.blogspot.com
Thank

Lila ♥

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen