Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Saturday, September 25, 2010
Hey Chobots,

I'm Zigzag1994 also known as ziggy or zig. I'm a new/old author on deli's blog, I've blogged for deli some time back, and left chobots.. Though im back now. :)

Some of you "oldies" may remember me.. lol. Hope you enjoy my posts and hope to see you around chobots! Cya around Chobots or anywhere else.

~Zigzag1994 aka Ziggy

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy -crys- :D --huuuuuuuuuuugs--

Tyler said...

omg omg ziggy and deli toghether my 2 favorite chobots in the world back together!!! If i was on this blog with my 2 ideals ill Cry

ssincerely,
cho300

iluvcookiezz said...

;D welcome back x)
-iluvcookiezz

Creme said...

very so welcome back!

Anonymous said...

ZIGGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
-HUGGY-!!!! WELCOME BACK :DDD

Blue said...

Yaaaayyy! rock on budddy! who!

Smiles are like... said...

http://thecousinproductions.blogspot.com/

Davis said...

YAY!!!!! welcome back zig! WOOOOT :D You gonna make more videos? :D

lux said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WELCOME BAC ZIGGY!!!!!!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAY

lol, i went crazy...

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen