Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Heys guys :)

In the past few weeks I have hardly been playing chobots or blogging. Why? Well it's cause at school I have moved into Year 9 (Ninth year of school.) and at my school in Year 9, we start studying for our GCSE's so that's been making me soooo busy D: I've been getting about 10 homework tasks a week so that's been taking all my computer time up :S And yeah, I've hardly even been on my computor for ages! So if I'm not playing chobots or blogging alot, it's cause of my homework and study time ;) I should be able to come online at weekends, school holidays or when I've got time and I'll be on skype when I can :D (I have skype on my ipod :)

Well, I'll cya later :)

-Hugs-

- Fairy

1 comments:

Anemoni said...

Poor you, 10 Peices i quite alot but im in year 7 and get 12! It's time consuming :] Anyway, good luck


-anemoni

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen