Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Saturday, September 4, 2010
Hey guys xD

A few days ago when I was clearing out my bedroom I found an old poem I wrote about chobots last year, I thought it would be a good idea to tell it to you :D

After I get back home from school,
I go on my favourite game, it's totally cool.
I go on chobots home and sign in,
Smile at my cat and tickle his chin.

I chat with my friends and play fun games,
I meet new chobots and remember their names.
After a while I might go to the shop,
Look at the clothes and buy a new top.

After that I'd go on my blog to make a post,
About updates, parties and I make a toast.
Chobots is definatly the best,
My favourite game, better than the rest!

Now I've explained my chobots day,
I hope you like it, I hope you think it's okay.
Now if you don't play chobots, come come come,
Make a new account and join the fun, fun, fun!

Hehee :D I love writing poems and stories, do you?

Cyaa later -Hugs-

- Fairy

P.S I don't have a cat, it just fit in with the poem xD

3 comments:

Twirlz said...

Rocking poem!!! XD

aro432 said...

Oh nice poen fairy_x well done you must be a good poet in school lol!


~aro432~

Anemoni said...

wow nice poem, ur talented :]

-anem

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen